There's never been a better time to be a Conservative. Join the Tottenham team, and help us to build a country that works for everyone.
Being a Member of the Tottenham Conservative Association automatically makes you a Member of the Conservative Party.
For just £25 a year (£5 for aged 22 or under, or £15 for serving or former members of the Armed Forces), you can play a major role in the Conservative Party. As a Member, you may:
- Help to elect the Conservative candidates for Parliamentary and local government elections;
- Vote in any Party Leadership elections after 3 months as a Member;
- Help shape the Party's future through the Conservative Policy Forum;
- Be invited to attend our Party Conferences;
- Be invited to local events near to you, ranging from social events to campaign sessions;
- Become a Councillor and serve your local community.
To become a Party Member, simply:
- Click on the attachment at the bottom of this page, which will open our membership leaflet and application form;
- Print the membership form;
- Fill in your details on the membership form;
- Return it in the post to address provided, or scan it through to us by email;
- If you're unable to print at home, get in touch with us and we will send you a ready-printed copy.
If Party Membership isn't for you, then you can become a Friend of the Party for a donation of your choice.
Existing members can renew by filling out the same sheet attached below, ticking the box to indicate that you are renewing.
Already a Member, or Membership not for you? Contribute to our Fighting Fund.
Whereas the Labour Party receive millions from the trade unions, we are reliant on the support of individual donors like you to get our messages out. Any money you donate will be used to campaign for Conservative victories in local, mayoral, and General elections.
You can send a cheque payable to 'Tottenham Conservative Association' to 57 De Havilland Court, Lebus Street, London, N17 9FJ.
You can donate by BACS Account number 53054268 Sort code 20-45-45. Please quote reference 'Donation' and your name.
You can donate by card, using the Donation tool available on this webpage.
Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 Under the Political Party Elections and Referendums Act 2000 (PPERA) you must be on the electoral register in the UK excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man in order to make a donation of more than £500. If you donate more than £1,500 to the Party, we are obliged under the PPERA to report such a donation to the Electoral Commission, who will publish the fact that you have made a donation over £1,500. For more information, please see electoralcommission.org.uk
Conservative Party Terms and Conditions Application for Membership of the Conservative Party is subject to review by the Party and its Constituency Associations (in this case, Tottenham Conservative Association) before final approval. Final approval of online/central or local applications, or non-approval, will be communicated to the applicant in writing as soon as possible after the application is made. Applications will not be consider where the applicant is a Member under suspension, or is a former Member currently expelled from the Party. Applications will likely not be considered where the applicant is a new applicant or former Member who we deem will bring the Party and the Association into disrepute or difficulty.
How we use your information The data you provide will be retained by Tottenham Conservative Association, the Conservative Party, its Candidates and its MPs (“the data holders”) in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation. By providing your data to us, you are consenting to the data holders making contact with you in the future by telephone, text or other means, even though you may be registered with the Telephone Preference Service. Your data will not be sold or given to anyone not connected to the Conservative Party. If you do not want the information you give to us to be used in this way, or for us to contact you, please indicate by ticking the relevant boxes: Post Email SMS Phone
* In order to qualify as a member with full voting rights, the minimum subscription is £25. This does not apply if you are aged 22 or under. You must be 15 years or above to qualify for full voting rights.
** In order to qualify as a Youth member, please supply your date of birth and email address.
|Tottenham Conservatives Membership Leaflet and Form||354.01 KB|